Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Movement on the homefront

Well the girls are finally starting to seem pretty interested in crawling. It's funny how they go back and forth. One day Sarah will really progress and move around really good...the next day Sam will over take the crawling progress and really kick butt. I'm so excited about them being so much more mobile....well maybe NOT! :) But i'm glad they are hitting all their milestones and doing so well. They are finally starting to slow on the crying and become happy healthy little infants. What a blessing! I'm starting to feel a little better about the whole "Twin" thing. I'm becoming more organized and planning ahead. I've learned what i need to pack, what i don't need to pack and really how to take the girls out in a more timely fashion. I've even been able to keep them out and feed them at the mall. I'm learning...but boy it's alot harder than it was with one. I keep telling Mel she's lucky she started with two b/c she will never know what it's like with one so she won't know what's she's missing/not missing. Like how much easier it would have been with just taking one to the dr. or to the mall, etc. I do know that. I know that i could do it alone with one...i wouldn't have to have paul accompany me to every dr. appt. like i do now. Our life has changed for a long time...i don't ever see myself loading/unloading 3 girls to just go to the store or walgreens. I'd much rather wait till Paul gets home and i go. I do, however see in my near future, a dinner with all the girls.

That brings me to my next point for today. I gave the girls those biter cookies this morning...then Paul looked at the box and said your not supposed to give them to a baby till they are 10 months. Mine aren't even 8! UGH! Either way, they sure did LOVE those cookies! I took them away for a sec so i could put bibs on them b/c they are kinda messy...the girls threw a fit when i took them out of their hands. The sad part is that i really liked them eating these b/c they are big, easy to handle, and it takes them a while to eat them. Since they can't have these again for a few months i'm going to try the zwiebat bread during lunch. We'll see how much they like that. I bet they will...my girls love any kind of food you give them. I bet they will even like that nasty meat when i get to the meat stage of feeding! POOR BABIES! I remember giving it to Hannah one time...almost puking from the smell and never giving it to her again until she could eat real meat with her teeth!

Think that's it for now. I will update again as the girls progress with crawling more. O yeah before i forget they are both pulling up on stuff. Sam tried to pull up on the end table yesterday and on the crib while i was changing Sarah...soo cute. Now we really have to put the beds down so they don't fall out! YIKES! Time is just flying by faster than i had imagined it would!

O yeah check out my tickers at the bottom of my blog. We're counting down till the girls are ONE and Hannah will be FOUR! WOW...my babies are growing quickly!

0 comments: