Friday, August 03, 2007

Family Feast

I went to Familyfeast.com last night with my moms of multiples group. We had a blast. I left Paul with the girls about 6:15p and they were ALL crying! Mel said same with her. Paul said they all cried till about 7p and Hannah stood by the windows in the dining room waiting for me to come back! POOR BABIES HAD TO STAY WITH DAD FOR A WHOLE 4 hours! LOL!!!
There were about 15 people there including Melody who i haven't seen in a while and it was a really fun time. I met a few people who i will probably end up hanging out with alot b/c they have twins that are in my girls age range. Allison has 10 month olds, Kourtney has 6 week olds and then Melodys are almost 1 and mine are 7 months...so it's a nice age range. Allisons are 23 lbs already...i couldn't believe that considering my 3 yr old only weight 28 or 29lbs! All the ladies go the the infants playgroup and i plan on attending one really soon. I wanted to go 2 weeks ago and had it all plannned out that mom & dad would come over and watch hannah so i could go...BUT the girls ended up with runny noses and were'nt feeling too well so i cancelled. Now that they are well i hope she has one sometime soon...Mel went to the last one and said the babies had a blast. Anyway i didn't actually make a meal last night, i was too busy socializing and getting in as much adult conversation as i could but i did buy a couple of meals. They are all really low in fat and healthy for you...so i'm really excited to try them. We'll see!

Think that's it for now...we're planning on having family pics done soon...i just have to find Hannah an outfit that matches the girls outfits i bought. We should have the pics in the next week or two. I'll put them up once i get them!

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: