Thursday, December 11, 2008

SNOW..ON THE GROUND!!

 

Here are the pics from yesterday after Hannah got out of school.  These aren't that good..but check out the ones at night!

DSC03355

Playing on the slide..kinda wet and slippery!

 DSC03358

Yes, THEY ARE wearing MY SOCKS on their hands..what can i say, we weren't prepared for snow!  LOL!

DSC03361 

WHAT IS THAT???  SNOW ALL OVER THE GROUND!  SUGAR is on the side..trying to figure out what in the world is going on!?

 DSC03368

MOMY & HANNAH.  We totally WOKE her up to take her outside.  I couldn't find it in my heart to wake the twins up..they were fast asleep...i'm sad, but they'll see it again sometime.

DSC03370

LOOK AT IT SNOWING!

DSC03372

OUR HOUSE in the snow! 

 DSC03376

MORE pics of the snow..

 DSC03375

LOOK AT THE SNOW ON THE BENCHS'

 DSC03378

Snow all over the backyard!

 DSC03387

Gracye trying to figure out what was on the ground!

 

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRACYE!  My puppy is getting older!

 DSC03393

The back of the house in SNOW!

 DSC03395

The garage in SNOW!

 DSC03396

On the news this morning..there were at LEAST 12 wrecks on the freeway(NO ONE HURT..THANK GOODNESS).  Good for Pauls business..bad for the cars that weren't prepared to drive in ice this morning.  YIKES!  I'm going to have to start really early this morning.  No bridges for me!

4 comments:

Annie said...

That's great, snow in Texas. Please send some snow to me. Definitely it was exciting.

I'm so sorry for your cousin. I will pray for your family.

debi9kids said...

What the heck!?! Snow in Texas???? I just saw snow in Lousiania too! HOLY COW!!!

ps Send me a quick email. I'd love to send you some of my peppermint bark as a Christmas treat for the family :)

Unknown said...

wow! I'm sure it didn't last long, but how exciting to see down there! That's cute that you woke up Hannah to see - what did she think of it? Did the twins at least enjoy the pics and what was left the next day??

jay_say said...

Was the snow there in the morning?