Thursday, December 25, 2008

On the road again & merry Christmas from our family to yours....

My new iphone wouldn't let me type anything on the road. SO, Merry Christmas to all!

We are now in S. Texas/Weslaco and we've had a GREAT day! Grandma & Grandpa Myers are always soo welcoming and the girls just love them so much! We got into Weslaco around 4pm and stayed at their house, made our way around the trailer park and now we're back at the hotel. The girls are definitely getting used to traveling. On the way, we stopped once to get lunch and played at a park about midway(corpus Christi) and it was very nice and fun.

Tomorrow is a big day! I can't believe the girls are going to be 2. We have decided to just have a little family birthday and spend the day visiting with family. We gave the girls their big birthday presents today..they received some really cool radio flyer scooters. They LOVE them.

I'll post more later when i have time...

Merry Christmas!
Brenda

1 comments:

Annie said...

I hope you have a safe trip.

Merry Christmas to all of you.

I hope Sam and Sarah have a wonderful birthday tomorrow.