Thursday, December 11, 2008

Please keep our family in your prayers..

I just got word that my Cousins' son passed away last night. Colin(my second cousin) was very young(13) and just in 8th grade. I don't have any details. I'm so shocked i can hardly type or think straight. I just talked to my aunt(my dad's twin sister) not too long ago(a month or two) and i'm soo sad for them. Please keep my dad's sister in your thoughts and prayers..as well as his whole family.

Out of respect for our family..i won't be posting for a few days..it's getting close to the girls birthday and i had planned on starting our count down to two..but it's just too very sad of a time right now to be all excited.

10 comments:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh no, oh no! I am SOOO sorry to hear this news. Your entire family will be in our prayers. Wishing you all peace amidst the sadness.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear such terrible news. I will keep your family in my prayers :) Take care!

The Adventures of Carrie, Brook, Finn and Reid said...

Wow, Brenda. I am so sorry to hear this news. We are thinking of you and your family!

debi9kids said...

Oh Brenda! I am so very sorry to hear this. Such a tagic loss!!! I will be keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers and praying that you all find strength through God in the difficult time.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i am so sorry to hear this sad news, i will be praying...

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I'm so sorry! We're praying here!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Thinking of you guys and your family!

cat said...

Oh my goodness, that is terrible news. Will be keeping you and the family in my prayers

Unknown said...

oh, how sad! The loss of a child is NEVER easy, but I can only imagine how that can be compounded around the holidays. I will surely keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

jay_say said...

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. It is so tragic to lose a child. It is such a hard time of year to think of happiness and joy when something like this happens but let God help you relieve some of the pain.