Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Pauls Christmas Party...

Pauls Christmas Party this year..was held at a BAR!  YES, YES, my 2 year old twins AND my 4 year old went to a BAR!  LOL!  Not really MY way to have a XMAS party..lots of smoke and alcohol(since it's outside the city limits)...BUT despite the smoke, we had a good time.  Next year WILL be better...since the girls were really making me nervous climbing up and down off the slippery chairs, but the best part was that all the guys that work Pauls overnight shift(the ones that actually fix the wheels) showed up.  It's always nice to see them and their kidos.  Most importantly, we got to see Javiers baby(see below, Paul holding the sweet little baby w/a head full of hair).  He was soo sweet and calm the entire time..the twins were a bit jealous about Paul holding this foreign baby, but were sweet w/ him and pet his head and checked him out! 

 

 

My girls eating LOLIPOPS!  THEY LOVED them!

DSC03404

Ercilia and Tomas..She looks SOOO much better now that she's out of the hospital and feeling good.

 DSC03406 

Kristy(Tommys wife) and Paul w/the girls.

 DSC03409

Tommy(Pauls office manager) and his daughter Alyssa(which by the way, when i started dating paul she was SOO SMALL).  She's a teenager now..and taller than ME!

DSC03410

Paul with javiers baby!  Notice the hand petting his head...soo sweet and gentle!

DSC03411

Another pic of Paul w/ the baby!  He was soo sweet.  If we had just had two(instead of twins) i MAY have had a bit of baby fever..not this time!  LOL!

DSC03412

Hannah in front of the tree w/breakable ornaments.  NOTE TO bar owners, if you have a bar..you KNOW people drink a LOT at bars...perhaps you need the shatter proof ornaments TOO!  LOL!

 DSC03413

Hannah & Samantha...with lollipop face!

 DSC03415

Some of Pauls employees w/ family!

DSC03418

Javier, benny & Javiers baby!

 DSC03419

Hello, what was I THINING?  RED icing cookies, bad idea! 

  DSC03420

Pics of the party!

 

DSC03424

Javiers family..so sweet! 

DSC03428

Javiers Brother & his wife...w/their kidos.  BTW, again, when i started dating Paul his kidos were TINY!  They are all grown up now..soo crazy!

DSC03427

5 comments:

Annie said...

I'm glad that everyone enjoyed the Christmas party. Christmas is the time to share with others.

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

looks like fun to me :)

debi9kids said...

Looks like a great party! I love that all of your girls have matching shirts! ADORABLE!!!

Melissa B. said...

Hey there, you Superior Scribbler, you! First of all, I'm not "spamming" you; I promise! Second of all, I'd like to introduce myself: I'm Melissa B., The Scholastic Scribe, & I'm the "Original" Superior Scribbler! Third thing on my mind: I've been nominated for a pretty prestigious blog award; I'd greatly appreciate your vote, so if you click on over to my place, you'll see the info. It's an annual award from EduBlog, and I'm up for Best Individual Blog. And 4th thing on today's agenda: I've got a cute "contest," of sorts, going on at my place every Sunday. Please come by this Sunday for the Silly Sunday Sweepstakes. And, thanks for your support!

Lisa & Gerald said...

Love the pics!looks like the girls even had a great time at the bar!