Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Just venting

I went to Burlington Coat Factory today to find Hannah a dress to match the girls dresses for our Xmas Photos. Everything went fine so i decided to walk on over to Starbucks knowing that there wasn't a handicap door etc so i'd have to open the door and manage to get the darn stroller in somehow. Anyway, i walked on over and started to open the door to starbucks...noticing that there were two well dressed businessmen sitting RIGHT THERE JUST WATCHING! Didn't offer a lick of help! If i remember clearly this isn't the first time this has happened...Anyway so i just kept on trucking and didn't miss a beat. I was annoyed but what are you going to do? I kinda felt like i needed to yell at them like i was their mother and tell them to act like a gentleman and not like an idiot! I didn't...but i wanted to. Anyway so i got my coffee and proceeded to go out the other side/exit. There were again, two businessmen dressed nicely and avoiding eye contact so they wouldn't have to get their lazy as% up and open the door. I was furious and stuggling but managed to get the darn door open and started to pull the stroller out the door...as a nice GENTLEMAN that worked next door at Petsmart opened it from the outside! I had hope back that there may be a few gentlemen left in the world! I said thanks and yelled kinda loudly(hoping all the idiots in starbucks would hear me) that people are too busy acting like they don't see me to help! Anyway, what kind of world do we live in??? I would jump myself if i saw a lady with a stroller, bag, two kidos and coffee in her hand trying to open up a door and manage to get the darn stroller through without breaking off a finger or hand that's hanging out the side of the stroller! I was thinking for a few minutes that maybe we DO NEED TO MOVE FAR AWAY FROM THIS DARN TOWN! Far away to the country...perhaps all the way to good Ole' Kansas! Just somewhere far away from here. Anyway, too bad those stupid people that didn't help me could read this...so if you somehow find my blog and were at the 43rd & 290 starbucks around 1130a today...SHAME ON YOU! HA HA...not like anyone who was there is reading this...but i had to vent either way! :) NOW I FEEL MUCH BETTER!

I weighted the girls yesterday!

Sarah is 17.14
Sam is 18.12

Still about a pound apart.

They are both walking really good...i know they will be pros by their first birthday.

0 comments: