Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Time for a Way Back When-esday!

Time for a way back when esday post! Thanks to Cheryl over at twinfatuation, it's time for a post of my girls from WAY BACK! Here are a few of my favorite pics:

Mommy & Hannah @ 1 month taking a snooze on the couch together. Something you can't really do with two!P8270026Hannah @ 1 monthHannahAndBunny0409 Hannah @ 1 month DSC01930the babies at 1 day....soo cute!

DSC01926 2 sets of twins..my aunts*fraternal twins* and my identical girls..DSC02597 Hannah & the girls at 3 months

4 comments:

Annie said...

The pictures are beautiful they are memories that will last you forever.

Annie

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh I love them all! How fun to have the picture of the two sets of famiy twins, too!

Thanks so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday!

Harris Boys said...

brenda..the pics of the twins at 1 day old is adorable...I miss my little babies :(

Jamie said...

What great pictures!!!