Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gavin Alexander Born October 20th, 2008...

Gavin was born yesterday at 5:29pm.  He weighted in at 7.28 and was 18.5 inches.  He is ONE CUTE PRECIOUS Little baby!  I was so excited to get to see him today..goodness he's sweet and quite.  I didn't hear one peep the entire time I was there!  Everything about sweet little Gavin is perfect.  I just wanted to hold him ALL day long!  I can't wait to see him again.  I was sad the rest of the kidos didn't get to see him..but they'll get to see him soon!  DSC02553 DSC02556 DSC02559 DSC02561 DSC02563 DSC02566 DSC02568 DSC02569

10 comments:

Annie said...

He is cute. Oh, I want another baby.

Annie

Unknown said...

sooooo cute!!! Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Harris Boys said...

awww congrats aunt brenda!!!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

what a beautiful little guy!

debi9kids said...

Congratulations Auntie!
He is just adorable & perfect!

ZONE F DG TEAM said...

Yep, I can definitely see the dressup clothes thing happening.

Congrats!!!

Unknown said...

How sweet!!! :) I LOVE babies! Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for the tips :) Your blog is too cute! Hope you keep coming back! Take Care

SouthernDogwoods said...

Gavin is a cutie! And you look like a proud aunt holding him. Congratulations!!!!

cat said...

What a cutie!

Jamie said...

Hes so cute!!! Awww! Nothing better than a brand new baby!!!