Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Gavin Alexander Born October 20th, 2008...

Gavin was born yesterday at 5:29pm.  He weighted in at 7.28 and was 18.5 inches.  He is ONE CUTE PRECIOUS Little baby!  I was so excited to get to see him today..goodness he's sweet and quite.  I didn't hear one peep the entire time I was there!  Everything about sweet little Gavin is perfect.  I just wanted to hold him ALL day long!  I can't wait to see him again.  I was sad the rest of the kidos didn't get to see him..but they'll get to see him soon!  DSC02553 DSC02556 DSC02559 DSC02561 DSC02563 DSC02566 DSC02568 DSC02569

10 comments:

Annie said...

He is cute. Oh, I want another baby.

Annie

Barbara Manatee said...

sooooo cute!!! Congrats on the new addition to the family!

Harris Boys said...

awww congrats aunt brenda!!!

rachael said...

what a beautiful little guy!

BoufMom9 said...

Congratulations Auntie!
He is just adorable & perfect!

Carol VR said...

Yep, I can definitely see the dressup clothes thing happening.

Congrats!!!

Two Peas In a Pod said...

How sweet!!! :) I LOVE babies! Thanks for stopping by my blog and thanks for the tips :) Your blog is too cute! Hope you keep coming back! Take Care

Missy said...

Gavin is a cutie! And you look like a proud aunt holding him. Congratulations!!!!

cat said...

What a cutie!

Jamie said...

Hes so cute!!! Awww! Nothing better than a brand new baby!!!