Sunday, October 05, 2008

Testing Windows Live Writer...

Tongue out

Paul, my computer geek, found this new product call windows live writer...i'm not sure if it's actually new or not. BUT, he's been trying to get me to try it for a while. I am one of those that think: "if it's not broke, why fix it?" BUT, it's actually really neat. I'm not sure if you just load it on to your computer...if it's the most updated version of windows..or what. BUT, if you are a blogaholic as i am, you'll LOVE IT! You can do your post in windows and then after you hit publish..it publishes directly to your blog. It's REALLY neat..that way you don't have to be ON LINE to write a post, but i'm sure you have to be on line to publish it. I could have written many more posts if i had this.

Anyway, this is my first "test post" to see how it works. You can add smiley faces...pics of an address or certain area..etc. I'm impressed! check it out if you haven't already...i promise you'll like it!

Our new bows, and YES, my girls ARE going to be bow heads...these bows are TOO CUTE!

My favorite mall...DSC02008

you have to click on the map to see it...Memorial city mall when it was under construction..just testing it all out!

Map image

4 comments:

The Binstock's said...

Hmmm...I wonder if I have that on my computer??

About the toddler beds...the girls did absolutely awesome last night!! I put them to bed and that was that!!! I checked on them a few times as they were talking...but they were both laying in their own beds!!! I was super excited!!

Brandi said...

I tried Live Writer a few months back, but for some reason never went back and used it again.

Unknown said...

I've been wanting to try Live Writer for a while now. I even actually downloaded it a few weeks ago, but haven't used it yet!

Harris Boys said...

you will love this product. its free and so easy to create your posts! I've been using it for about 3 months now and just love it!!!