Wednesday, July 11, 2007

SAMANTHA

Has another tooth coming in too. The top right side...while Sarah is getting in her left side. They are right about even now on teeth!


On another note: We're having Hannah's bday party on July 28th. We're just going to have family this year. I just don't have time to put together a party for any amount of people this year. Esp since i don't have any help anymore. I can't believe my little girl is going to be THREE! She's such a big girl now. I can't even remember back when she wasn't talking or walking!

Lastly, i've started selling all the girls stuff on ebay. I've put on about 7 items and most have bids on them...i'm excited about making room in the house and making some money. Plus Once i get the closet upstairs cleaned out we can move some furniture around and maybe get Hannah some BIG GIRL furniture and let her sleep in one of the bedrooms upstairs! We'll see!

0 comments: