Friday, July 27, 2007

Here are a few pics of the girls as well as a couple of my friend Megan and her girls Charley and Maddy. Megan came over yesterday to visit and her girls had such a good time with the babies. There was no fighting over who was going to hold who...there were enough babies to pass around! Luckily my girls were in a good mood...they just loved having someone to hold them for a while.

In the high Chairs Sarah is on the left and Sam is on the right. We just got new high chairs because they are really growing out of the bumpos. These keep them in and i don't worry about anyone falling on the floor!


In the crib Sarah is also on the left and Sam on the right...They were having a good day that day too!







Tomorrow is Hannah's bday party and i've decided she's getting a 4 wheeler barbie jeep! I think she's going to LOVE it! I sure hope so! I'll add more pics tomorrow after her family party!

0 comments: