Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Twins, My Birthday & A Car Wreck!

What a week it has been for me. I had the absolute worst birthday i have ever had! I don't know where to begin. I guess first to the BEST & Most exciting news! We finally decided to let the girls cry it out at night and put them in their room! TWO Nights and going strong. The first night was REALLY BAD! Between the two they cried straight from 2-5a! What a bad morning it was for me. On top of that It was my bday morning...and i was exhausted mentally and physically! The second night(last night) was like living in HEAVEN! Sam got up a few times but just whimpered and went back to bed...Sarah my little sleeper slept from 8p-630a! WHAT A GREAT NIGHT! Anyway that was the best part of our week!

Now on to the Wreck! Julia has planned to take Hannah and meet all her friends at the zoo. Anyway to make a long story short...and i don't even know whos telling the truth about the wreck...Julia slammed into the back of her friends car with my car. She must have hit pretty bad becuase it caused 1500 worth of damage to my car...so now we are out alot of money that we didn't need to spend becuase of Julia's not watching where she was going! What a MESS! We have to pay for my car, her friends car,etc.. Luckily and most importantly Hannah was not hurt! Thank GOD! Anyway to top this wreck off she let her friends host familys kids play in my car and i had pen writing all over my leather seat! I had to scrub it out with on of those magic pen things from mr. clean. It totally took off all the texture and i'm not a happy person about the whole thing! What a mess!!! Needless to say we're not extending with the service as we had originally thought! Once again, what a MESS!!!!!!

Think that's all for now...i'm on my own today and it's going great so far. I really think i can just do it on my own. Paul is scared that he is going to have to deal with a not so Happy person when he gets home from work! I'll let you know how that turns out later! :)

Brenda

0 comments: