Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'l loosing my extra set of hands

Well Julia is going on Vacation for TWO WHOLE WEEKS! I just can't imgaine how things are going to run around here. I did find a polish girl we met at the park to help out while she's gone. I'm just not sure how well she works under pressure. I'm actually really really nervous.

I also just can't wait till this bathroom is done and there is no-one working in my house anymore. After that i won't be so stressed out about the girls crying so much. Right now i get all nervous and feel like a bad mom if there's someone working on the house and my girls are crying...plus they usually egg each other on so if one's crying the other starts to cry and gets even louder than the first. SO as soon as everyone is gone i'm going to buy the biggest baddest pair of ear plugs and let them scream to their best ability! LOL! Just kidding.

Other than that i'm on a baking frenzy. I've baked 3 or 4 carrott cakes in the past few weeks and i think i've mastered it(Don't ask me how i have time to bake with three kids under 3 but i find time.) I'm planning on baking another one for the guy that bought our house.

O yeah and on another note: we have a whole family of possums in our backyard! Gracye went crazy the other day and paul piked up the little ramp that goes up to the little playhouse/shed in the backyard and low and behold there was a mom and 4-5 babies underneath. We ended up catching one in our neighbor Charlies, trap. BUT there are still 4 or 5 in the backyard hiding!

By the way S & S both have 2 teeth coming in and they have broken the skin and are visible. I think the two top ones aren't far behind because they are totally getting soliva all over the place!

One last thing...the guys are done tiling the restroom. Tomorrow is paint, then shower doors and trim. I don't think it'll be much longer....i'm so excited and ready to have a pool party with Hannah!

0 comments: