Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Update

I took Hannah to the dr. yesterday. She had some issues pooping all weekend...crying and telling me her butt hurt. The dr. checked her out and couldn't figure out what was wrong with her, although she did have a fever of 99.7, which isn't a really bad fever but does tell us her body is trying to fight something off. We ended up getting a urine sample and having a cbc(where the take blood out of her arm). It was pretty bad and she was NOT at all happy about someone taking blood. POOR BABY! I felt soo bad.

Anyway now we wait and see what the results show. I hope and pray she's ok.

Sarah and Sam are both a bit sick with stuffy noses...since this isn't my first baby i'm a little more lienient and not sooo worried. I did call the dr. and she said nothing i could do besides try to make them both comfortable. I'm using the suction and little noseys...it's helping a bit.

I weighted the girls today...my babies aren't such small babies anymore.

Sarah weighted in at 11.3
Sam weighted in at 12.2

I can't believe they are a whole pound apart now...but i can really tell the weight difference. Sam is soooo heavy...Sarah is heavy but definitely not as heavy. They are just both soo precious and cute little babies...they smile soo much now and they can focus on things really well too.

Now let's all say a prayer that they sleep through the night sometime soon. I don't know why they are still getting up every 3 hours....it's driving me CRAZY. I'd love to have just one whole night of sleep sometime soon...even if just 9-3 or 4a. ANY sleep would be fine...paul and i are both just so exhausted.

Will keep ya'll updated as soon as we hear more about Hannah!

0 comments: