Saturday, April 14, 2007

counter to date

I upgraded my blog as you all can see but the stupid thing lost all my info.

I had 1039 hits before i changed my template yesterday and revamped my counter.

Now if i can figure out how to put the darn lilypie thing back on i'll be set to go.

The girls are all doing well. S&S still have colds..nothing to be worried about. Hannah still has a cough...nothing to be worried about either. Paul is sick to with a cold...not good when he snores like a gorilla at night and i need as much sleep as possible since the girls still aren't sleeping through the night.

We're throwing around keeping Julia for another 6 months. Paul and i both kinda agreed that i'm really starting to think i'll need someone full time for another 6 months because the girls are still so high maintenance and i just don't see myself spending 500 a week on a nanny that comes and goes. SO, this may be our only way and if julia leaves in Feb we'll have more time before we have to put Hannah back in school. It's all kinda up in the air now...but we need to figure it out soon...so we can make plans.

O yeah my girlfriend Jaymie is pregnant! We are all so excited for her and Chad! She is Due Nov 20th and doing really well. We've all been praying for her to have a happy healthy pregnancy...she's at 9 weeks this upcoming week and is doing great!

We're going to take pics in the bluebonnetts tomorrow so check flickr this coming week for more pics!

0 comments: