Friday, March 09, 2007

Sarah slept through the NIGHT!!!

YAHOO! Sarah is finally getting accustomed to the schedule i put them on. She slept from 9p-340a! What a miracle! I never thought she'd be able to do it. I have heard a few scary stories about peoples twins taking a whole year to sleep through! I don't think that'll be us...or at least not ME! HA HA! Paul takes Sam at night and she's still taking a bit longer to sleep through. I guess that proves a point that cereal does not always really help them sleep through becuase i have never given Sarah a lick of cereal! Soo many people have told me to give them cereal...including my mom. Melody on the other hand started giving her girls cereal and Sydney slept 12 hours at night...maybe it depends on the baby.

I will update more as things happen. I'm just so extatic that i got some well deserved sleep last night...esp since during the day Sarah is so high maintenance and it's really hard for her to sleep the last hour of our 3 hour cycle of feed, play and sleep. I'm so excited that it's 4am and i'm WIDE AWAKE for the day!

Oh it's going to be a great FRIDAY!

0 comments: